Friday, June 21, 2019

Filler Art Post

I finally got a tablet a week or so ago so you can expect much more frequent arts now that each scribble need not be paid for in carpal tunnel from clutching my mouse in a deathgrip, and y'all can be shown't & tell'd!
Everyone warns of the moons, of course, chased by the New Sun to
out there beyond the Noonlands, listing the effects of their lightborne will,
strategizing how to benefit from or neutralize their effects, and hypothesizing unlikely celestial conjunctions.
Or they warn of the curious and infinitely varied beings of the vast Moonlands, many of whom proved most reasonable...
...though some did not.
But none had spoke of the time between moons, where the darkness writhes in hues of nameless night.
Moon or Sun, I cannot see past their light. Is this the Dark I see, or only shadow?

2 comments:

  1. That first one reminds me of Adventure Times "Orgalorg."
    Love all of these! Really thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obtained some nice results! I particularly like the backgrounds from #1 and #4 (especially the New Sun and the Moons)

    ReplyDelete