|Pretty much her|
Anyway, here are the following ways to gain levels if bean counting piles of loot just isn't your thing.
- End the belief system of a group of people. Killing a false god like a worshipped cult monster is the easiest most murderhoboey way to pull this off, probably.
- Wastefully destroy something of immense value to demonstrate the worthlessness of all things. Nothingness can trigger this.
- Disbelieve an Illusion. Then, while you're on a roll, disbelieve something real.
- Enter outer space or some other appropriately barren void.
- Annihilate someone (and possibly all their friends) so thoroughly that none remember they ever existed.
- Successfully convince someone to let you remove their brain. This turns them to a level 1 Void Monk and probably your first disciple.
- Found a monastery and spread the truth of the lie of the false world.
- Hunt and slay an Elemental, Chaos Serpent, or other progenitor primordial being as appropriate to the setting
- Inflict an existential crisis on a high priest, demon, angel, god, all knowing oracle, or similar.
- Exploit the false laws of reality to create a paradox, confirming the world does not truly exist and has no set form.
- Obtain the Sphere of Annihilation. All-annihilating rampage and conversion to antagonist optional, but encouraged